Story lab: Week 14

 This site was really interesting! I had a lot of fun browsing through the articles and such. The first one I read was the clothes make the character. That was interesting to me, because I think that applies more for a tv show than for a book. I have not mentioned clothes a single time in any of the stories in my Storybook project. However, there is an emphasis on clothing in books with things like livery or family seals or such. In Game of Thrones, for instance, the different houses wear their house colors and sigils, and that is how we differentiate groups of people. Or in Harry Potter, where they wear cloaks in the wizarding world and ‘regular’ clothes in the muggle world. I also liked the articles about how to describe different things without using the same words over and over. I tend to lose words when I write for some reason, or I will know the word that I need but not be able to think of it, so these articles would be a great help. I really liked this site!


                                                             Writer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a WGS Major

Week 7 Story: Brer Fox and the River