Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 The feedback I am finding to be most useful is the feedback that critiques something within my writing. Questions, comments about grammar, etc., are all extremely helpful. They allow me to become a better writer. I feel like I am leaving pretty good comments. I always point out something that I like, something I have a question about, and then something I think they could improve on. I am pretty happy with my introduction post. I think it reflects that I was unsure about how to introduce myself to people who are probably only ever going to know me through a computer. 



                                                                    Feedback Image

I chose this image because feedback has almost come to be seen as a bad thing. Feedback is not meant to put you down or make you feel bad about yourself, it is meant to make you think and help you to improve your craft. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a WGS Major

Week 7 Story: Brer Fox and the River