Story Lab: Week 6

 Microfiction seems like it would be difficult, mainly because you have to be extremely concise with your language. I think if I were to write microficiton, I would start out with a regular story, whittle it down to like, three hundred to five hundred words, and then go from there. I think doing that would be the easiest way. The most heartbreaking example of microfiction I can think of is that six word story—For sale: baby shoes, never worn. I think everyone knows that example. I did not touch the two sentence horror stories, mainly because I would probably freak myself out and not be able to sleep tonight.  My favorite microfiction (so far!) is the tiny love stories. There were some very poignant ones about learning how to love people in quarantine, either because you have been drifting apart in recent years, or because you had just moved in together.

                                                               Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a WGS Major

Week 7 Story: Brer Fox and the River