Time Strategies

 For this assignment, I read How To Beat Procrastination by Caroline Webb and How Checklists Train Your Brain To Be More Productive and Goal-Oriented by Lauren Marchese. These articles had some good tips. I tend to have checklists for everything, because I have noticed that I feel a sense of accomplishment when I get to check something off of that list. I also struggle with procrastination. One thing that helps me is sitting down to do something for two minutes. After that two minutes are up, I rarely ever want to stop doing whatever the task was. I realize that it was not as big or as bad as I was building it up to be in my head, and I can usually make good progress on it. 

                                                                     Procrastination

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a WGS Major

Week 7 Story: Brer Fox and the River